Accessories Promotion Terms and Conditions
Accessories promotion is 20% off the full RRP price, including VAT but excluding delivery on purchases of Genuine Vauxhall Floor Mats, Griffin Mats, Boot Liners and Rear Seat Covers between 1st September and 30th November 2022. UKCVA Mats are excluded from this promotion. Available at participating Retailers and online at www.vauxhall-accessories.com only, subject to availability and Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories general Terms and Conditions. Unless stated otherwise, discount cannot be combined with any other offer.Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this promotion at any point in time.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
Available at participating Retailers and online at https://www.vauxhall-accessories.com only, subject to availability and Retailer's general Terms and Conditions and Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories general Terms and Conditions. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this promotion at any point in time
Free Vauxhall Thermal Travel Mug promotion - One mug supplied per qualifying purchase where subtotal is £85 inc VAT before shipping. This promotion can be pulled at any point without notice as it is run on a while stock lasts basis.
Terms & Conditions
- . By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and up to date. You are responsible for maintaining and promptly updating account information for accuracy and completeness.
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of
- or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by
- and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order to contract with
- you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and
- reserves the right to close your
- account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be
- or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party
- is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
a. Our Contract
- i. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and the order has been dispatched by us.
b. Pricing and Availability
- i. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs may be charged in addition depending of delivery location and products ordered; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
- ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- i. Upon placing your order at the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of
- . That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- Promo/Voucher Codes
- From time to time, we may offer promo/voucher codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories Website.
- There are two ways of receiving a promo/voucher code:
- We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday, your Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories anniversary and student validation.
- From time to time, we may offer promo/voucher codes on the Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories Website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
- Only one promo/voucher code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo/voucher code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- Certain brand or product category exclusions may apply so we’ll let you know if you can't use your promo/voucher code on anything before you complete your purchase.
- If the promo/voucher code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo/voucher code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo/voucher code being cancelled.
- If a promo/voucher code is offered on the Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo/voucher code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo/voucher code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo/voucher code, it can only be used by you on your own Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo/voucher codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo/voucher code or suspend/close your Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories account without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
15% off Accessories Terms and Conditions
Accessories promotion is 15% off the full RRP price, including VAT but excluding delivery, fitting and painting where applicable on purchases between 15 October and 30 November 2020. Available at participating Retailers and online at www.vauxhall-accessories.com only, subject to availability and Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories general Terms and Conditions. Unless stated otherwise, discount cannot be combined with any other offer. Vauxhall Motors Limited reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this promotion at any point in time. 15% is only applied when ‘DISCOUNT15’ is used during the checkout process.
Disclaimer of Liability
- The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law
- and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect
- 's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with
- and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless
- , its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
VariationPartsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories
- shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
- If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- If you have a complaint about
- , please contact our Customer Care team here:
- via email Complaints Email
- via post to Partsworld Limited T/A Vauxhall Accessories Unit C, Orbital Way, Cannock, WS11 8XW, United Kingdom.
- If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and
- . Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of
Ethical Sourcing Policy
- As a reputable and trusted business committed to offering its customers high quality products,
- recognizes its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically.
- We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment which protects their employees' health and safety and basic human rights.
- Minimum age of employment
- Freely chosen employment
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination
- No harsh or inhumane treatment
- Working hours
- Rates of pay
- Terms of employment
- All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations with particular regard to:
- will never knowingly source stock from countries which are in breach of the above principles. We also look to our suppliers to instil these principles when dealing with their own supplier base.
- Because of the sometimes complex nature of our suppliers' supply chain, it is not always possible to monitor and control the conditions of each individual involved in the production of our products. However, as
- continues to grow it recognises the importance of being proactive and doing everything within its power to support the rights of those involved in the manufacture of its goods.