- The wheel is a safe product whose properties have a direct impact on the vehicle's driving stability. Therefore, follow the manufacturer's instructions. Depending on the vehicle in question, the use of a spare wheel may require the use of one variant of preparation for assembly.
- To mount the spare wheel, it is also necessary to order those components (see related items below) according to the engine:
- for Diesel: 9842759480 + 7603N6 + 9816990180
- for Petrol: 9842716080 + 7603N6
- Not compatible with: Opel Corsa (2019+) with electric motor (BEV)
- Spare wheel different from vehicle mounting. Speed and distance are limited to 80 km / h.
- Dimensions: 3.5 J 15 H2 4–15
- Tire type: 125/80 R15 95M
USER RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- The maximum permitted speed is limited to 80 km / h. We recommend replacing the spare wheel tire after each use.
- Accessories complete set of spare wheel is characterized by an interesting price offer. The operation is transparent to the customer because the kit is installed in the vehicle before delivery.
- The choice of a traction spare wheel preserves the load capacity of the luggage compartment and facilitates handling when changing the wheel.
- The manufacturer's solution allows better installation than the solutions offered by a third party: - Fixing the wheel to the floor (safety, noise) - Integrating the tool kit into the designated space (safety, noise) - Guarantee that the offered wheel is compatible with the vehicle: when braking and cornering (safety, manufacturer's warranty).